In order to take part in the conference you have to register first. It’s free and requires no confirmation by email. The meeting will be conducted on zoom.us. Please review the system requirements below.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.6.8 /(Snow Leopard) or later
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
Supported Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
Processor and RAM Requirements
|Processor||Single Core 1Ghz or Higher||Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)|
High DPI Support
- High DPI displays are support in Zoom version 3.5 or higher
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. It will automatically adjust for 3G, WiFi or Wired environments.
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (up/down) for HQ video and 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video
- For group video calling: 600kbps/1.2Mbps (up/down) for HQ video. For gallery view: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down).
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps
HD Camera Suggestions
USB Speakerphone and Microphone
Note: Devices support vary with systems. Please test them first.